Hand and foot care with Paraffin
Paraffin is the most effective treatment to restore total hydration to your hands and feet. Although this treatment must be carried out in a beauty center by professionals, the nail supply expert Maryton will explain how a paraffin treatment is carried out in this article.
Paraffin-based thermotherapy moistens the deep layers of the skin, which allows it to rehydrate and therefore rejuvenate the skin. This treatment is ideal for use on mature and dehydrated skin to regenerate the skin.
Paraffin treatment for hands and feet is very simple to perform:
- First clean hands and/or feet.
- Apply moisturizer before treatment and wait for the cream to fully absorb.
- Melt paraffin at a temperature of 45 to 55 degrees minimum 45 minutes before treatment.
- Once the Paraffin is melted, you can start the treatment.
- Apply it on the hands and/or feet.
- Wrap hands and/or feet in plastic bags then in sponge gloves and/or sponge slippers for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, remove the slippers and/or gloves, the plastic bags and the Paraffin, you will notice your soft skin.
OK! I believe you already have know how a paraffin treatment is carried out. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: The benefits of a paraffin treatment