How to do tortoiseshell nails at home?
To make a beautiful turtle art at home, in addition to having the equipment, you also need to know the specific nail art steps. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will reveal how to do tortoiseshell nails at home. Just keep reading!
Here are the steps to follow:
- Apply a base coat, then a coat of your clearest varnish of the 3.
- Mix on the support 2 drops of the varnish which is between the lightest and the darkest with a drop of dry finish.
- Draw some spots with this mixture.
- Mix on the support 2 drops of the darkest varnish with 1 drop of dry finish.
- Apply this mixture to the spots you have just drawn without covering them completely.
- Finish with a layer of top coat.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to prepare for your nails!