How to remove false nails?
Do you have beautiful gel, resin or capsule nails but you don’t know how to remove them? Don’t panic, we give you our advice on how to file your nails, and then maintain them.
For nails with capsule
1. Cut: First of all, we advise you to cut the capsule as short as possible to facilitate removal.
2. Soak: To dissolve the glue, soak your nails in a bowl of acetone for 15-20 minutes. You can also wrap your nails in cotton soaked in acetone, then close the cotton on the nail using aluminum foil.
3. Take off: Once the time has elapsed, dry your hands, or remove the aluminum foil and cotton, then gently remove the capsule from the nail using the cuticle pusher. Once the capsule has been removed, scrape the nail using the cuticle pusher to remove the glue residue.
For gel nails
The only technique for removing gel nails is to sand or file the nail. To do this, use a coarse-grained nail file or an electric sander and file the nail. The objective is to remove the gel without damaging the nail plate. Once the larger one has been filed or sanded, you can soak your fingernails in acetone to loosen the capsule and melt it.
For resin nails
1. File: First, file your nail with a coarse grain nail file to remove the first layer of semi-permanent varnish, or top coat gel
2. Soak: Soak your nails in a bowl of acetone or surround your nails with cotton soaked in acetone, then leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Peel off: After the time has elapsed, dry your hands or remove the cotton balls from your nails. Gently peel off the resin with the cuticle pusher on your nail. File to remove the remains.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set!
Read also: How to install your semi-permanent at home?