How to take care of your nails on a daily basis?
As we all know, nails need our careful care and care. Sometimes, however, they still break. So, your expert nail supplier Maryton will talk about nail tips to you!
Small daily gestures
- To harden and strengthen your nails: just bathe in olive oil, about once a week for a few minutes. Almond oil will more hydrate and harden the nails. As for castor oil, it will strengthen them and hydrate the cuticle.
- To whiten: you can bathe in lemon for a few minutes about once a week. Otherwise, using a toothbrush, you can rub your nails with toothpaste, baking soda, lemon OR hydrogen peroxide.
- To smooth them: you just need to mix honey and sugar and you massage your nails one by one. You will be able to remove small daily impurities and small dead skin that surrounds the nails and prevents the growth of healthy nails.
- To make it shine: use cotton pads soaked in white vinegar and rub your nails to make them shinier. Or, simply using a nail polisher, you use it about every two weeks and your nails will be all shiny.
- To promote growth: there are many tips for nail growth such as the use of garlic. You can crush one or two cloves and apply the paste to your nails for a good ten minutes.
- To make them grow and strengthen them: mix lemon juice and milk and immerse your nails in the liquid for about fifteen minutes at least twice a week. Your nails will be stronger and grow faster.
I hope you have enjoyed all these tips and treatments! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.