Removal of acrygel with semi-permanent varnish
When you have chosen to apply semi or permanent varnish to finish the acrygel, do you know how to remove it? In this article, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers.
The process will be similar to the removal of UV gel nail polish:
- To start, oil the nails and fingers with Vaseline or other special oil, to protect them from the irritation of the products that will follow.
- Then, wrap the nails in cotton soaked in acetone. Then wrap everything in aluminum foil.
- Leave the product to act for 30 minutes before removing the aluminum foil and the cotton.
- Then, file the capsule and the synthetic nail until there is nothing left.
- Dust and disinfect.
- Reapply a nourishing product that will act as a nail care product.
OK! I believe you have know the removal of acrygel with semi-permanent varnish. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: How to apply acrygel?