Tips for successful acrygel application
If you are applying nails yourself, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips for a successful application:
- Don’t use oil or any greasy product on the nails before application.
- When applying the gel, make sure you don’t get any on the cuticle or on the skin.
- Choose good brand products. Above all, don’t mix several brands, because each has its own composition.
- Avoid using your fingers and hands for other tasks. Also, be sure to do the application in a place free from dust.
- If residues of dirt or dust were to settle on the nail, the acrylic gel may peel off and not hold for a long time.
- If you choose to put in capsules, make sure they are the right size.
OK! You have know the tips for successful acrygel application. In addition, you can pamper your nails with a professional manicure kit!
Read also: How To Apply Acrygel?