What are the essential pliers for making false nails?
To provide clean, precise work without false notes, the nail technician must have very specific equipment and in particular pliers. In this blog, we will tell you what are the essential pliers for making false nails.
The different nippers for doing nails
This accessory makes it possible to cut the capsules to the right length without splitting them when applying false nails, so it is very useful for the nail technician.
It is formidable for cutting the thickest nails. It also exists in several sizes and shapes for optimal quality of work.
As the name suggests, it allows you to cut the cuticles. These small unsightly skins which are located around the base of the nail will be cut cleanly.
It is used for modeling gel or resin nails. This instrument will allow you to create beautiful curved nails.
The other essential tools for the professional manicure
To make clean, smudge-free false nails, here is a short list of the materials you absolutely must have in your manicure kit.
- A UV or LED lamp to catalyze the semi-permanent varnishes, harden the extensions and restructuring the resin or gel nails;
- A nail drill and its various bits to help you shape false nails and to facilitate the removal of gel or semi-permanent varnish;
- Wooden sticks to peel off and push back the skin;
- A buffing block to file, smooth, polish and shine the nails;
- Fine and medium grit files. The fine grain file is often used to give a nice shape to natural nails. As for the medium grit file, it is used to file gels, capsules, acrylic resins as well as UV gels;
At Maryton, an expert brand in manicure supplies, you will find a whole range of quality products for ever more beautiful and creative nails. For top hygiene, don’t forget to clean the equipment well between each use.