What care to cure your mycosis of the feet?
Our feet are real fungus nests: in fact, they are locked in shoes all day and are therefore susceptible to being affected by fungal infections. If left untreated, mycosis will not heal on its own: it is essential to use an antifungal treatment, and to combine it with strict hygiene measures.
What are the symptoms of athlete’s foot?
The first signs appear very gradually:
- Burning and itching sensations in the toes and feet.
- Very dry, cracked and peeling skin.
- Cracked, softer, or white skin between the toes.
- An unpleasant odor often linked to maceration in the interdigital spaces.
- In the most severe cases, inflammation of the foot may occur, accompanied by cracks.
- The fungus can spread over the entire surface of the feet and on the sides, causing redness and scaly skin.
What are the effective treatments to quickly overcome a mycosis?
The first step is essential and should precede any care: it involves washing your feet with soap or a neutral pH cleansing gel, and properly drying the lesions. Then, favor an antifungal treatment, in the form of a cream to spread on the skin.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. If you want to buy manicure products, you can do so through our nail supply store online, where you will also find varieties of manicure and pedicure sets.
Read also: Which to choose, UV or LED lamp?