Why do nails break?
Do you have trouble with nails break? Why is this so? What causes it? Don’t panic, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Just keep reading!
– If the nail is broken lengthwise, this is most likely due to the tool used to cut the capsule. You must use a suitable foil cutter. Using a straight chisel rather than a suitable nail clipper weakens the capsule because it puts pressure on the nail.
– If the nail is broken flush with the natural nail, 3 reasons can explain this:
• The size of the capsule has been chosen incorrectly.
• The breakpoints have been cleared too much.
• Recovery has been insufficient.
– Finally, in the majority of cases, the breakage is due to an unsuitable nail length and “lengthening”. A rule must be respected: the length of the nail obtained must never exceed twice the initial length of the natural nail.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails!